Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Attempted Break In November 19th, 2009 - Sheriff refused to let me file a report



A woman came to my house on November 19th, 2009, pretending to be a flower delivery person.  I recognized her as the same person who came to my house the previous week pretending to be a census taker and didn't open the door.  She kept banging at the door and ringing the bell.  Then she trespassed into my backyard and tried to break into my house through the back door.  She left and I called 911.  She came back and parked right in fornt of my house.  I called 911 again and was told a patrol car was almost at my house.  I went out and took two pictures of the minivan and the license plate - this is the plate.  The minivan had been shaking as if there was more than one perosn inside, but once they saw I was standing next to it, whoever was inside became very quiet.  The windows are tinted black so it was impossible to see who was inside.  It scared me that somebody who had been trying to get into my house now was pretending not to be in the car, so I ran back inside my house.
The deputies arrived shortly after this, but the minivan was gone.  When I related what occurred and who I thought was behind it, Dep. Paulson said it was serious and checked the license plate.

After realizing who the car bleonged to (the P. I. firm my family hired to follow me) he and his partner came back and said because the vehicle wasn't stolen he wouldn't investigate, wouldn't tell me who tried to break into my house, and that the woman was tryng to serve me papers.  He refused to let me file a police report, became rude, and left the scene leaving me even more scared and confused.

He never told me the vehicle belonged to the P.I. firm my family hired to keep me under surveillance.  I should have been informed of that.  The Clark County Sheriff's Office knew I was being followed AND NEVER WARNED ME.

Had they done any actual police work, they would have known my family had reported me a missing person on August 8th, 2008 and that I had called 911 because of my family on March 26th, 2009.

The Clark County Sheriff's Office aided criminals in the commission of crimes.  I do wonder if they would have helped other stalkers stalk their victims if those other stalkers weren't as rich as my family.

By having me under surveillance which included having my phone tapped and my emails hacked, my family found out an online dating site I was going to and gave my personal information to a man who thought - or was told - we were going to get married in a month, and, the most painful part of all, my family found out which vets I was taking my dog to and paid the vets to kill my dog.

My dog was given the wrong medications, an injection that turned him into a skeleto, and arsenic mixed in his medications.  He was murdered at the ICU.  Trying to save his life cost me US$10,000.

And the Clark County Sheriff's Office knew all along what was going on and never warned me.  Every time I tried to file a police report they prevented me from doing so.

They knew my dog was getting killed.

They knew my family had reported me a missing person claiming they had no idea where I was while having me under surveillance.

They also know that P.I.s are not allowed to break into people's houses.

1 comment:

  1. I am also a victim but in my situation I was being poisoned by my wife and she had permission from her lover who happens to be an under cover officer.
    Just like you I cant find anyone to report it to that cares.
    The Portland Police and the Multnomah county sheriffs just pretend nothings wrong and they cover up 911 calls I make.
    If you need someone that can listen then you can contact me at my email address.
    My email is FightSerialKillers@yahoo.com and I live in Portland Oregon

    ReplyDelete